Who we are
FINVIA brings the multi-family office into the digital age. We combine the best of both worlds for our customers. This means: On the one hand, excellent and holistic advice from our experts, on the other hand, a modern, digital platform that prepares all data in a comprehensible way, evaluates it and makes it available at any time. In this way, we provide the ideal answer to the needs of our customers.
FINVIA was founded in 2020 and combines the services of traditional family offices with modern technologies. The founding team has many years of experience in the financial industry. Currently, more than 70 employees work for FINVIA and look after over 3.5 billion euros.
About the position
As a Salesforce Solution Consultant & Administrator you will be an essential member of our Salesforce team which is responsible for managing FINVIA’s Salesforce platform. Our Salesforce system serves as one of the backbones of our IT infrastructure and is widely used as core system for Marketing, Sales, Investment and Operation processes. In your role you get to work closely with teams across FINVIA – in particular Marketing, Digital Acquisition, Product, Engineering and Operations and will work hands-on implementing proposed solutions.
This role is 100% remote, but currently constrained to applicants situated in Germany.
- Configuration of FINVIA’s Salesforce instance
- Constant exchange with internal users and stakeholders to gather feedback and in order to assess and prioritize future work packages
- Contribute in planning the Salesforce roadmap of FINVIA along the business goals
- Implement and operate new functionality to our Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pardot and Partner Community
- Identify and evaluate opportunities, recommend solutions and be part of technical decision making to constantly improve our Salesforce instance, integration and deployment processes
- Leveraging the strength of the Salesforce platform tailored to FINVIA’s use cases and requirements
What we are looking for
- You have at least 1 year of experience working on a Salesforce instance as a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant in a challenging work environment such as consulting or start-up
- Degree from a university or technical college
- Experience implementing custom declarative solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Basic understanding of Salesforce integration options
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and connect requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Nice to have: Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Platform App Builder)
- Nice to have: Experience with Salesforce Pardot, Middleware, Interfaces
- Happy to work self-organized in a fast-paced environment, always be learning, and leave the campground cleaner than you found it
- Eager to work in a remote team, knowing about the communication required for efficient collaboration
- Exciting opportunity to shape and design processes and services in a fast-growing digital company
- High degree of responsibility combined with lots of room to bring in your own ideas
- Open and friendly atmosphere, flat hierarchy & direct access to leadership
- Deep insights into other areas of the family office
- Flexible working hours and up to 100% home office if you wish
- Depending on your location, access to our various office spaces (Frankfurt, Wiesbaden) or co-working space in Berlin
- 30 days holiday
- Great opportunities for learning and development
- Opportunities for advancement
Do you want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your application, including a possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org.