Who we are
FINVIA brings the multi-family office into the digital age. We combine the best of both worlds for our customers. This means: On the one hand, excellent and holistic advice from our experts, on the other hand, a modern, digital platform that prepares all data in a comprehensible way, evaluates it and makes it available at any time. In this way, we provide the ideal answer to the needs of our customers.
FINVIA was founded in 2020 and combines the services of traditional family offices with modern technologies. The founding team has many years of experience in the financial industry. Currently, more than 70 employees work for FINVIA and look after over 3.5 billion euros.
About the position
As a Product Manager, you will be an essential member of our product team and responsible for managing products of the FINVIA platform. Your duties will include contributing to the digitization of family office services by combining smart business processes with top-notch technology to build unique digital products with an outstanding user experience for our clients. Together with our experienced product leadership, you will own and work on improving our existing products and the planning of new products and features - while always keeping an eye on client feedback, the market and recent trends in wealth management.
In your role you get to work closely with teams across FINVIA – in particular Marketing & Digital Acquisition, Sales, Engineering and Operations and will work hands-on on the digitization of family offices.
This role is 100% remote, but currently constrained to applicants situated in Germany.
- Take over your own development squad from day one and lead product roadmap planning, feature development and testing
- Contribute to the development of digital user journeys, client portal, mobile app, advisor tools and support to provide a best in class product experience
- Ownership of product launches in close cooperation with marketing, investment and engineering teams
- Align with the wider product organization to ensure timeline and business goals are met
- Define and analyze metrics that inform on product success and health
- Contribute to build digital tools to automate and streamline internal processes to enable future growth and scalability
- Creation of concepts for the optimization of our internal and external processes along our value chain
- Preparation and visualization of presentations, research and documentation
- Management of projects with external partners in the FinTech ecosystem
What we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a product management position
- Previous experience working in highly regulated environments, ideally with a high-growth startup environment
- Exceptional analytic skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as hands-on mentality
- Ability to translate complex data into quality insights for the team to act on
- You are bothered by ineffective and inefficient processes and continuously improve them independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Previous finance or capital market experience is a plus
- You are either a German or English native speaker
- Exciting opportunity to shape and design processes and services in a fast-growing digital company
- High degree of responsibility combined with lots of room to bring in your own ideas
- Open and friendly atmosphere, flat hierarchy & direct access to leadership
- Deep insights into other areas of the family office
- Flexible working hours and up to 100% home office if you wish
- Depending on your location, access to our various office spaces (Frankfurt, Wiesbaden) or co-working space in Berlin
- 30 days holiday
- Great opportunities for learning and development
- Opportunities for advancement
Do you want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your application, including a possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org.