Who we are
We are a self-funded, well financed family office combining a customer-centric wealth management approach with state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to make family office services accessible to a broader audience. We are looking for talented individuals supporting us on that mission.
About the position
We are looking for a working student to support the product management team. Your responsibilities will include contributing to the digitization of family office services by combining smart business processes with top-notch technology to build unique digital products with an outstanding UX for our clients. Together with our experienced team, you will work on improving existing and planning of new features - while always keeping an eye on client feedback, the market and recent trends.
- Take over your own projects from day one and support us on roadmap planning, feature development and testing
- Contribute to the development of digital user journeys, client portal and mobile app and support to continuously improve our user experience
- Preparation of product launches in close cooperation with marketing, investment and engineering teams
- Contribute to build digital tools to automate and streamline internal processes to enable future growth and scalability
- Creation of concepts for the optimization of our internal and external processes along our value chain
- Preparation and visualization of presentations, research and documentation
- Technical support of relevant stakeholders to unlock and activate the potential of the digital applications we build
- Contribute to managing projects with external partners in the FinTech ecosystem
- As a full-fledged team member, you will be involved in all processes and take responsibility from day one
What we are looking for:
- You are currently completing an outstanding degree from a top university with a specialization in economics, finance or information technology
- You are interested in investments and financial contexts and have already completed internships in the startup ecosystem, consulting or investment banking
- You have an affinity and enthusiasm for digital innovation and the technology behind the scenes
- You have exceptional analytic skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as hands-on mentality
- You are bothered by ineffective and inefficient processes and continuously improve them independently and as part of a team
- You are able to effectively communicate with experienced professionals across different teams to solve challenges together
- You are either a German or English native speaker
- You are available for a minimum duration of 6 months
Do you want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your application, including a possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org.