Who we are
We are a self-funded, well financed family office combining a customer-centric wealth management approach with state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to make family office services accessible to a broader audience. We are looking for talented individuals supporting us on that mission.
About the position
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you'll be working closely with other engineers, designers, and stakeholders from product to build internal and customer facing software that helps driving our business metrics. This includes microservices, jobs to support our streaming data integration, and business logic around financial indicators.
This role is 100% remote, but currently constrained to applicants situated in Germany.
- Architect, implement, review, and operate microservices and data integrations
- Identify and evaluate opportunities, recommend solutions and be part of technical decision making
- Mentor, pair, and delegate work to encourage growth of other engineers in the team
- Participate in recruiting, interviewing, and making FINVIA a great place for engineers
- Monitor and continuously improve our infrastructure, integration and deployment processes
What we are looking for
- Professional experience in building web applications, configuring CI/CD Pipelines, and Infrastructure as Code
- Happy to work hands-on, always be learning, and leave the campground cleaner than you found it
- Ability to provide and receive feedback in inclusive ways
- Eager to work in a remote team, knowing about the communication required for efficient collaboration
- Desire for working with clean, well-tested, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with (parts of) and interest in our Tech stack: TypeScript, Rust, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Kafka, gRPC, GraphQL
Do you want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your application, including a possible starting date, at email@example.com.